Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My first one... on blogspot :)

I thought I should have a place where I can store all of the random thoughts that I come across everyday. Initially, I was maintaining a blog at my workplace, but for ready access I am thinking I will link it to my gmail account. It would be interesting to see if I can export blogs from there (apparently it is a wordpress based platform) in here. Update: I was able to import most blogs - yay! Have to blur out all the firm specific details in there before publishing them which reminds me that I need to install something like GIMP which can give me a blur tool rather than my present approach of using erase from mspaint! :)

Final note of caution: This is meant more as a place where I vent out my thoughts and rants on where and how (mostly technology) issues can be bettered.

No comments:

Post a Comment